12oz Pepper Jack Cheese, sliced
¼ cup cotija cheese, crumbled
3lbs rotisserie chicken
24 corn tortillas
3 cups enchilada sauce (Frontera Grill is the best in a jar)
½ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
1 cup canola oil
9X13 baking dish
Non-stick frying pan
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Shred the chicken and mix it with the chopped cilantro.
3. Heat the oil in a skillet, and fry the tortillas until soft.
4. Dip each tortilla in the enchilada sauce, fill with the chicken and roll.
5. Place side by side in a baking dish.
6. Top with remaining sauce and slices of pepper jack.
7. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and fry the eggs until the whites are just set.
8. Place fried eggs on top of the enchiladas, two to every three enchiladas.
9. Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven just long enough to melt the cheese and set the whites.
10. Sprinkle with the Cotija cheese and serve.
Yields 8 servings.